Organic life-style brand Green-People have in their repertoire a selection of some of the finest products about. From hair-care to deodorant, and make-up in-between, they offer the best quality with the best ingredients. Complaining? hell-to-the-no!
Anti-aging facial Oil
- Suitable for all skin-types
- Contains Rosehip oil, looking to improve skin elasticity
- Seeks to help support the structure of the skin
- Use for anti-ageing action
- Has a gentle scent of Rose Geranium & Rosemary
- Made with fairly traded, organic ingredients
- Certified with the Organic Food Federation
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Phew. Tis a lot of good in there. Wasn't entirely sure a mere bottle such as this could contain such epic-ness. Yet it did. Win!
Silky smooth and matt to the touch, upon application, this super-oil of wonder is the perfect base to any skin-care routine me-thinks. Used under daily moisturiser it has an amazing softening supple feel, and under night cream it will work its natural delights overnight. Yet it was the matt-y-ness that I was impressed with mostly. Most oils are sort of greasy for the face with a shine factor of ridiculous amounts, yet this absorbed well, and worked fabulously as a part of a massage. Cool-beans.
Organic Rosemary, pineapple, and lavender Shampoo/Conditioner
A natural shampoo for normal/oily hair & itchy scalp
- Deep cleansing action for oily hair
- Looks to help relieve an itchy scalp and may help to reduce dandruff
- Stimulates circulation in the scalp
- A little goes a long way!
A natural conditioner for normal/oily hair & itchy scalp
- Intensive conditioning formula that looks to give soft, manageable hair
- Rich in protein & natural B vitamins
- Seeks to give hair a natural, healthy sheen
- Formulated to perhaps stimulate scalp circulation & reduce dandruff
Super packed with smiles, this invigorating and dynamic (Yes dynamic. No I don't know why I am using this word it just sounds relatively super) shampoo was a bit of a winner in the whim-books. It's pleasant cheerful smell clung delightfully to damp locks, cleansing without stripping the hair of nutrients and love. The smallest pound-coin sized amount will be fine for even longer than shoulder length-hair, and with gentle massage, it is refreshing and relaxing to use. The conditioner is on the ok side of thick-and-creamy. Less putty more creme-brulee. It leaves hair nourished and soft, with no residue-like-build-up. Hoorah!
Certified organic mineral eyeshadow compact
- 4 in 1 warm, neutral shades in Cream, Fondant, Nutmeg and Espresso
- Looks to be a gentle, crease-free formula to enhance eyes
- Use individually or blend together for beautiful 'smokey eyes'
- Seeks to not clog your pores, allowing skin to breathe naturally
- Certified organic with EcoCert
- Vegetarian not vegan due to beeswax content
A neutral natural earthy collection to make both a smashing day time look, or evening glamour chic. Although a tad chalky in texture, the powders do sit well with a relatively good lasting effect. Build-able for added depth, it is the perfect set to structured, orderly eye-shadow. Highlighters and downlighters for dramatic looks are included, free from parabens, phthalates and synthetic colourants to: "bring you the purest eye make up that nature can offer."- GreenPeople.co.uk
Try Green People
(Amazing. I should be in advertising, Hurr!)