Seen on the likes of Judges on 'Britain's got Talent', and the cast of 'Made in Chelsea', Nazila Love Glamour nails are the epitome of glitz and glam, often encrusted with jewels and decorative items, the designers behind the brand made an exclusive set to tie in with 'Ghost- the musical' and the theatrics of it all.
Arriving at the theatre receiving our cocktails in the exclusive bar, we glimpsed the cast and crew warming up for that evenings performance, and noted the stiletto-shaped nail given to the nail design that is so on trend at the moment after being spotted on Rhianna and Jessie J.
The manicure, whilst carried out by leading professional nail-technicians, seemed simple to apply and we were assured that with a coat of good nail-glue, the designs could stay-on for up to two-weeks. Indeed, with people not used to false-nails, they could easily be filed-down and shaped to suit.
Whilst dramatic and clearly suited to a glamourous night out or special occasion, you cannot fault the quality and standard of art on the nails themselves regardless of your taste, and there are many designs and special editions to choose from on www.nazilaloveglamour.com/
The show of course, to follow, did not disappoint....it was a masterpiece of a performance with strong vocals, magnificent leading stars, and the absolute jaw-dropping stage production backdrops that transport you from a quaint tender moment, to a all singing all dancing wonder. With the lighting and magic of the crew backstage, your view was transformed with visual effects that had the audience gasping and muttering with curiosity....it was like the actors were spirits themselves! As an extra treat, we all even got to go on stage ourselves to meet the cast, and experience how intimidating peering out to a huge theatre would be!
In fact, the musical was so spectacular, that we couldn't resist giving you our amazing loyal readers, a chance at glimpsing it for yourselves. Thus, courtesy of 'Ghost- the musical' in conjunction with Nazila Love Glamour, a lucky follower will receive a pair of complimentary tickets to see the show! All you have to do is RT the competition tweet you will find on @whimbiscuit to win from Friday 25th! The winner will be drawn at random and notified on Monday 28th.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person.
- Entrants to this competition must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK.
- The competition prize includes: 2 tickets to Ghost The Musical valid Monday-Thursday until 13th September.
- The immediate families of the blog offering the competition are not entitled to enter.
- milktwosugars Limited reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw the competition at any time without prior notice.
- The blog editor will randomly select a winner from all valid entries.
- No cash option or alternative to prizes offered.
- The winners will be notified by the blog editor following the closing date of the competition.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- The judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter of the competition is milktwosugars Limited.
Good luck to our lovely biscuit-eers!